Where might I find some seat covers for my 2017 F-150

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BloodyChamp

Where might I find some seat covers for my 2017 F-150

Post by BloodyChamp »

Mad :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

I bought a set from Carquest and it said on the box that they would fit. Not only didn’t they fit, but they were the wrong design entirely. Next I ordered some custom made which took 3 dang months to get here and they didn’t fit :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 The instructions didn’t match up with the covers they sent either but going by the eye test I thought they would fit. I so gracefully failed there after making an incision in my seat’s backside where the seat cover straps were supposed to wrap around to and connect but didn’t.

Would the dealership have any?
edif

Re: Where might I find some seat covers for my 2017 F-150

Post by edif »

My wife got me some from Auto anything on the web for my Silverado perfect fit and i love them they were called saddleman seat covers . Hope that helps
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

My buddy Jeff just ordered some from Marathon and they are really nice and fit perfect. A little pricey though. But you get what you pay for. :thumbup:
BillytheKid

Post by BillytheKid »

I have a set from Wet Okole. They are not cheap, but you are getting a good quality cover. Had mine for about a year and no regrets.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Will second the Auto Anything recommendation. I got a set of Cordura covers for my 2008 F-150 and they fit perfect and wore like iron.

Need to buy another set now for the new Ranger to ward off the dog slobber. :lol:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

If you order from auto anything, I would stay away from the skoda covers, they look great but the fit leaves much to be desired for my 14 gmc, even if they are water camo. I have had wet okole covers in my work trucks before and while pricey they do last and fit well.
BloodyChamp

Post by BloodyChamp »

Auto Anything is where I ordered mine from and it was after a friend told me that was where to go! Maybe they just made a mistake this 1 time?
Pirate

Post by Pirate »

Ive had good luck with 4 Wheel Drive parts
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Auto Anything has dozens of different vendors.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
BloodyChamp

Post by BloodyChamp »

Just aced this in the hole. Got some that fit the seat but didn’t wrap all the way around from Walmart. They’re camo and black. Bought a big black towel to wedge between the cover and the seat as tight as possible and bam...done and nobody will ever tell. I have so many good ideas like this. If they would just come before I lost money that’d be great lol!