Who’s ready to party?!?

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

Who’s ready to party?!?

Post by NFGFC »

Just did some Christmas shopping for our party next weekend ($1 for each raffle ticket)

Only 8 days away!!! Sunday 12/8 from 2-4 at the St Marks Fish Camp! All are welcome

Please RSVP via our FB page no later than Weds December 4th as we need a headcount for the food!

Annnnndddd Santa said there may be another hand gun up for grabs this year for the big prize
($10 tickets)

#JazziJelli
#NorthFloridaLawnandTreeLLC
#Seatow
#FlatsLandApparel
#BevisRealty
#RockysWakulla
#TrophyCreekOutfitters
#KevinsSportingGoods
#FishingFloridaRadio
#MikesMarine
#ApalacheeInshoreCharters
#TonyIvoryArt
#WilsonsBaitandTackle
#sunglassAuthority
#BassProShopsTally
#trackerboatingcenter
#FloridaSportsmanMagazine
#MSMIncorp
#Autodetailsbycustomdetailing

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
FishWithChris

Re: Who’s ready to party?!?

Post by FishWithChris »

I love our club, and appreciate the effort you guys put into it every year... but I'm asking this question again: Why are we giving away a handgun in a fishing club? I'm absolutely Pro-2A, and will absolutely buy raffles for it (and everything, because you know... I love raffles); but I'd much rather see a higher-dollar FISHING related raffle-prize. Just my .02 on it!

See everyone on Sunday!
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
NFGFC

Who’s ready to party?!?

Post by NFGFC »

Ask Chris lol
I know he’s mentioned everyone has a cooler and everyone has fishing rods and everyone has reels etc. etc. I don’t know why he tries to mix it up I’ll mention it to him I don’t think he’s purchased it yet

We asked for ideas of what everyone would like to see in the raffles but only got one response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NFGFC

Who’s ready to party?!?

Post by NFGFC »

I talked him into it
we will have a 40 quart Cabela’s cooler 2 falcon rods and $100 (maybe more) to give away for the big items

He likes to try and mix it up a little for everyone and figured some may want other items other than fishing items lol