WTB: Spare tire (13", 5x4.5)

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FishWithChris

WTB: Spare tire (13", 5x4.5)

Post by FishWithChris »

Anyone have a spare 13" 5x4.5 175/80/13 Load C or D rated tire/wheel combo for sale? This will be held as a spare only, and not run (at least I hope not)

OR, know anywhere local that has one for a quick pickup? Quickest I can get anywhere shipped is Monday; I need by Friday/noon.

Thanks!
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: WTB: Spare tire (13", 5x4.5)

Post by silverking »

Chris, Capital Hitch, Lee's Trailers or in Medart Coastal Trailer & Hitch would all probably have new.

There are a few used tire outlets on South Monroe and MLK Blvd that will have used. I've bought from one of them before for a spare and it served the purpose.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Ha, of course. Appreciate it!

Sent from the KetchupPacket
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

I’m in Pelham, Ga but travel to Tallahassee occasionally, if you need these later I have a couple of 13” wheels with old tires on them you can have for free. Just bought new wheels and tires and have extras I don’t need. Let me know if you are interested.