NFGFC 2020!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

NFGFC 2020!

Post by NFGFC »

Our 2020 calendar
We know not everyone will like it, that’s ok! We had to make decisions based on other events, holidays, scallop season etc

We look forward to a new season!

Our 1st FB live meeting will be next week regarding the February 8th “practice” tournament with the iangler app.

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CHECK IT STICK for this tourney!!! They’re available through our website or you can purchase them at Academy sports.

Our season opener will be 2/29 and we will have our one and only in person meeting before that so look for that info!

The calendar is on the website if you can’t read it well here.

The website http://www.nfgfc.com is ready for membership sign ups, we hope to see you join and fish with us this year

Share!!! Share!!! Share!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Squirm88

Re: NFGFC 2020!

Post by Squirm88 »

What's the format for trout with the new FWC rules?
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

The format will continue to be the same, Five trout in accordance with regulations.

That will now be 4 in the slot 15"-19" and 1 over 19".......now it will be harder to decide on the over 19" trout since its one per vessel not one per angler.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Image. Y’all gonna have fun getting out at the Ecofina tournament.

mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

hit n miss I ran out of the econfina on lower tide than that last year out of my boat as long as its not a real bad north wind it will be ok.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

mpa_72001 wrote:hit n miss I ran out of the econfina on lower tide than that last year out of my boat as long as its not a real bad north wind it will be ok.
If I ran out on a tide like that, I'd be so clenched up that I couldn't poop for a week. :-D
gary z

Post by gary z »

Hold my beer and watch this!! :beer:
jgreen2167

Post by jgreen2167 »

I could not be more excited for this. The Feb 8th event will be my first time fishing a tournament. Thanks for running events in the St marks area! I look forward to meeting everyone :D
I have no idea what I am doing, but thats cool.
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

gary I believe ya all even went out in the skeeter that day for steves tournament .It was li scary for sure seeing whats out the water running out.
Alinn12

Post by Alinn12 »

Are we required to attend the first meeting to be eligible to fish the tournaments? Looking forward to fishing the econfina tournament. 4/4

FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Can you guys put in a tides applet ? The current tides listed for tournament day are completely off and I don't want someone using the NFGFC site and getting incorrect data.

Also, due to the shift from a ".org" to a ".com" does that mean that NFGFC is no longer operating on a non-profit basis?
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

Thanks for pointing it out, we will work on the Tide APP.......the tides have been updated.

We are still a Non Profit organization, always have been and always will be.
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

Alinn12 wrote:Are we required to attend the first meeting to be eligible to fish the tournaments? Looking forward to fishing the econfina tournament. 4/4

Sorry it took long so long I must have missed a few questions.
You’re not required although the first meeting is the one that has the most information for the year so if you can make it, definitely make it!

NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

jgreen2167 wrote:I could not be more excited for this. The Feb 8th event will be my first time fishing a tournament. Thanks for running events in the St marks area! I look forward to meeting everyone :D
We are excited to have you!!!