Anyone got room for one offshore?

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

StMarksAngler

Anyone got room for one offshore?

Post by StMarksAngler »

Wife is going to be getting surgery and will be off her feet for a couple of months, so I think I'm going to pull some parts off the boat and start making some upgrades while she's out of commission.

Anyone looking for a +1 on any offshore trips between now and May or so? I'm tired of trout and reds. Have gear and cash for expenses. Let me know!
geofish

Re: Anyone got room for one offshore?

Post by geofish »

Sure, I'm taking some days off the 3rd week of March & would love to have an accomplice for going offshore. Otherwise it would be mostly weekends or occasional Fridays for me between now & May.
Lots of closed seasons right now, but flounder, BSB, or sheepshead might be nearshore, and farther out I've been wanting to explore for some non-public GPS spots and maybe catch my first red grouper.
Boat is an old 21 foot Wahoo (new motor) and I'm old enough to not enjoy bouncing around a lot, so let's look for a calm day.
PM me if you want to work something out.
George
edif

Post by edif »

I am always looking for a partner my fishing buddy is moving out of state i am currently waiting on the weather to ease up other than that i am sitting on ready.
homboyfsu

Post by homboyfsu »

I looking for the best of both worlds. I got a G3 that I fished out of econfina and done fairly well but my sights have been on St Marks. I am planning on getting a local guild service to show me around this area. Would like someone to join me in this adventure but I would like for someone to trade me an offshore trip (with expenses paid) to go inshore fishing with me? PM Me
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

homboyfsu wrote:I looking for the best of both worlds. I got a G3 that I fished out of econfina and done fairly well but my sights have been on St Marks. I am planning on getting a local guild service to show me around this area. Would like someone to join me in this adventure but I would like for someone to trade me an offshore trip (with expenses paid) to go inshore fishing with me? PM Me
Trading an inshore trip for an offshore trip is a sweet deal for one
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven