Old School F350 For Sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jhults11

Old School F350 For Sale

Post by Jhults11 »

1992 Ford F350, 7.5L V8 gas engine, dual gas tanks, 4WD, 2 door, long bed. No working A/C. Seat cover is worn out, can be easily replaced. Was my FIL's truck (he passed away). I believe he was second owner. Been his since early 90s. I have clean title but I'm not sure of mileage (I think the odometer rolled over after a couple hundred thousand miles). Was rear ended, so the bumper is pushed in and some of the dash popped out. Allstate paid for transmission repair after the accident, but didn't pay for dash parts. This truck was my FIL's daily driver, so it probably has a lot of miles, but I took it to an automotive shop and I have the paperwork from them (they looked at the truck for any issues and we paid to have them fixed, except A/C and wipers). Comes with spare tire. VERY LOUD. Drives fine. I drove it from Central Florida to Crawfordville with no issues (after repairs). Would make great farm truck. Located in Crawfordville, Florida. 850-559-2600
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 305676840/
"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau
Jhults11

Re: Old School F350 For Sale

Post by Jhults11 »

Price Drop: $2000
"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau