Anyone want to fish?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Anyone want to fish?

Post by Salty Gator »

My head tech got sick and tested positive for covid last week. We shut down the office for at least a week, probably two. She and I work face to face all day everyday. She was wearing a mask so I have a little hope I didn’t get it, but time will tell. Anyhow, I have some free time, but none of my friends want to fish with me. I’m going to the marina today to piddle around the boat. Clean, fix etc... so if anyone wants to fish this week, let me know. :wink:
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Anyone want to fish?

Post by Juan »

I've fished with you before. You don't scare me. Can you pick me up in Dothan? :-D
Good luck, hope you don't get it!
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

I can’t pick you up, but the boat is gassed up and ready to go at the marina. Boat is 22’ so we should be able to social distance :D
But you are tougher than shoe leather and Covid would probably bounce off of your jarhead :lol:

I’d like to fish again soon, been to long. I want to fish the area between us a little more. Let’s do it :beer:
Last edited by Salty Gator on July 27th, 2020, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

No one else? Come on y’all, No takers?

Gulf coast,,,, can I come take a look at those fryers tomorrow? I drove by today about noon and y’all looked pretty busy
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Tell you what I'll take you up next week :-D regardless of covid
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

doomtrpr_z71 wrote:Tell you what I'll take you up next week :-D regardless of covid
Ah a gamblin man. I like it. I was able to finally get a test. So I hope have results on Thursday. If I’m negative, then I’ll be back at work, if not, closed until a neg test. I’ll keep you posted. What kind of fishing do you like to do?
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

SG, do stop by or call first and check on the fryers.... I'm in Montana and won't be back until the end of the
week
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Salty Gator wrote:
doomtrpr_z71 wrote:Tell you what I'll take you up next week :-D regardless of covid
Ah a gamblin man. I like it. I was able to finally get a test. So I hope have results on Thursday. If I’m negative, then I’ll be back at work, if not, closed until a neg test. I’ll keep you posted. What kind of fishing do you like to do?
I usually just do inshore, my seapro is too short and fat to wander offshore.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

need to get together and fish! been a while since the last time! Awesome Guy to fish with if anyone was on the fence!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

dombern34 wrote:need to get together and fish! been a while since the last time! Awesome Guy to fish with if anyone was on the fence!
Let’s fish, try to get down when you can. I’m at the marina gassed up and iced down. Also, a couple of buddies want to drag the boat and tag along with y’all next time you go to Delecroix. Is that usually in the fall?
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Test came back negative. I’m not sure if we will be open Monday or of we will have to wait until Wednesday. Movers scheduled for Monday and Wednesday. If I’m able to fish, my wife will be upset with me. Hopefully nothing a new house won’t fix
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Good news SG. Hope you continue to test negative. Did anyone hear whether Stinson's test came back +/-?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

All negative. I am doing fine. Thanks for asking Brian. :thumbup:

- Steve Stinson
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Good news Steve!
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.