• Advertisement
beavisrealty.com

Please Support our Sponsors

Fryers

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: Tom Keels, bman, Chalk

Off Topic Forum Sponsored By

Re: Fryers

Postby onefishtwofish » July 30th, 2020, 6:00 pm

Just saw this. Get the 4 gallon for sure. Clean up is so dang easy. Oil stays good for multiple cooks and you just drain it back into the jug with a filter. Could not be easier. When you want to cook for a lot of folks, you can run it in waves - fish and puppies or fries on either side. Folks can start eating right away. I use mine more often for frying wild turkey strips. I dunk them in pancake batter and then roll in corn flakes. They are awesome, but a terrible mess. No big deal with the Bayou Classic!

After draining most of the oil, a little soap and a hose nozzle under pressure and it is clean -a 10 minute job. No sticking at all.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Re: Fryers

Postby Red Beard » July 30th, 2020, 7:25 pm

onefishtwofish wrote:Just saw this. Get the 4 gallon for sure. Clean up is so dang easy. Oil stays good for multiple cooks and you just drain it back into the jug with a filter. Could not be easier. When you want to cook for a lot of folks, you can run it in waves - fish and puppies or fries on either side. Folks can start eating right away. I use mine more often for frying wild turkey strips. I dunk them in pancake batter and then roll in corn flakes. They are awesome, but a terrible mess. No big deal with the Bayou Classic!

After draining most of the oil, a little soap and a hose nozzle under pressure and it is clean -a 10 minute job. No sticking at all.

I second the turkey strips in pancake batter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Red Beard

Previous

Return to Off Topic