Grass and oyster bed map

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

pastorterry

Grass and oyster bed map

Post by pastorterry »

Several years ago I ran across an interactive map that showed the grass and oyster beds for Fla. Has anyone seen anything like that recently?
5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Psalms146:5-6 (NKJV)
ugadawg
Site Sponsor

Re: Grass and oyster bed map

Post by ugadawg »

The Navionics maps are pretty good, and I will get on Google Earth and look at the satellite pictures. You can see more than you think when you zoom in.
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

The maps are available in arcgis but the interactive maps that were online aren't available unless something has changed as off late. The shape files are available online but I think the mobile version of arcgis will let you view the files without downloading them. The maps have not been updated since 2017 though.
pastorterry

Post by pastorterry »

Thanks for the help!
5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Psalms146:5-6 (NKJV)
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

I looked and the mobile version of arcgis does have the maps available as layers