Wanted - 24 foot classic flats model proline boat

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Wanted - 24 foot classic flats model proline boat

Post by MudDucker »

Doesn't have to have a running kicker, I've got one. Hull and trailer need to be in good shape or only needing minor repairs.

If you don't have one, but have seen one, please give me the where and contact info.

Thanx!
catchin1

Post by catchin1 »

24 Proline Flats..... You must spend a lot of time in Suwannee,cuz that is the boat of choice for all the guides down there. :-D I assume you have looked all around down there for one? I don't have lead on one but all most everytime I'm down some ol' timer is ready sell his, touble is there ain't many ol' timers left down there.

I'll ask around.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

catchin1 wrote:24 Proline Flats..... You must spend a lot of time in Suwannee,cuz that is the boat of choice for all the guides down there. :-D I assume you have looked all around down there for one? I don't have lead on one but all most everytime I'm down some ol' timer is ready sell his, touble is there ain't many ol' timers left down there.

I'll ask around.
I grew up fishing at Suwanee, but back them the guides used wooden boats. Actually, I first used those boats with the guy who started the Pro Line company down at Crystal River, FL. I can understand how folks who anchor might think I'm crazy and I'll just have to live with that :lol:
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

Call Larry Pope at the Pespi plant in Valdosta. He had one he was talking about refurbing or possibly selling. It has a 115 Yamaha on it.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

seatrout99 wrote:Call Larry Pope at the Pespi plant in Valdosta. He had one he was talking about refurbing or possibly selling. It has a 115 Yamaha on it.
I'll do it, thanks!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Thanks Seatrout99...he's definetly got a classic. I am going to take the man who redoes them and let him look at it. Looks to me like Larry got the best of it though :lol:

So if anyone else sees one, give me a shout.

Thanks
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

We have loaded that boat with fish - both inshore and offshore. It has been fished, no doubt about it.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

seatrout99 wrote:We have loaded that boat with fish - both inshore and offshore. It has been fished, no doubt about it.
You've been offshore in that boat??? That explains the empty beer bottles in it :lol:
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

Bet they were Bud Light???????????????

Oh yeah, we've been offshore on some good days. You have the pick your days with that flat bottom barge, but that baby will sure run shallow in those creeks down there.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Well my boat man says he can make it look like new, so I'm gonna take this one off of Larry's hands and hope he is right. Thanks for your help!
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

Finders fee equals one fishing trip when finished - Right?? :-D :-D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

seatrout99 wrote:Finders fee equals one fishing trip when finished - Right?? :-D :-D
Sounds only fair to me :-D