Hey to the Mad House....

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

catchin1

Hey to the Mad House....

Post by catchin1 »

Just checked in for the first time in a while, most of you know I'm here everyday, but been busy last several weeks. I see we've picked up a good bit of newbies. :thumbup:
Have hit the Econfina several times lately just haven't had time to post, plus I had no pics, so less reason to post IMHO.
Also see poor ol Steve has been catchin' it lately. BD,Chalk,TC ya'll should lighten up, ya'll know how fragile he is. 8) And where's SR?
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Good to hear from ya, Catchin. Don't worry about Jumptrout, he actually likes it and would be offended if we didn't pick on him. :lol:
tin can
Site Sponsor

Re: Hey to the Mad House....

Post by tin can »

catchin1 wrote: Also see poor ol Steve has been catchin' it lately. BD,Chalk,TC ya'll should lighten up, ya'll know how fragile he is. 8)
Good to see you coming back around, Catchin.

Now, first of all, Jumptrout is about as fragile as an anvil.

Second, he instigates more than most.

Third, he deserves everything he gets.

All that said, we still love him. :-D :wink:
What was I supposed to do today?
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D So spill it, have you been "catchin" any? And what has been the water temp? :-D I'm itchin to go fishin.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Wonderin' if you had disappeared. Good to "see ya". :thumbup:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."