Noles rejoice . . .

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

noleflyfisher
Site Sponsor

Noles rejoice . . .

Post by noleflyfisher »

One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

it had to happen. Now lets all hope that was the main problem. I feel sure he will find work somewhere. :wink:
pops
Site Sponsor

Post by pops »

sad day for us gators :(
GO GATORS!!
If it does not meet your standards, Lower your standards!!
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Sad day for sure for Urban Meyer & Urban Meyer's gators.....it was bad enough that they were going to be playing a "lame duck" FSU team with nothing to lose and UF with everything to lose. Now, they have to play a FSU team at home that will more than likely open it up on them 'cause alot of pressure just got relieved!!!! No need to put alot into game planning (not that they did before :roll: ), just try everything in the bag for fun.....what do they have to lose?? (their entire coaching staff?) :lol:

One positive thing I can say is that I have a little more respect for the Coach Bowden that owned up to his own deficiencies and accepted the fact that productivity under his watch had depreciated.....whether or not he was the reason.....just for the basic decline in numbers since the begin of his tenure. Hats off to Jeff for stepping up and I honestly do wish him the best in the future :smt010 :roll:
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

One keeper, I think all the pee wee league jobs are taken :-D