Good Thursday Morning

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishful_thinkin

Post by fishful_thinkin »

mornin folks :smt006
Less Work! More Fishing!
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Late Morning all...My flight from DC was a wee bit bumpy this morning...Had John Walsh from America's Most wanted next to me on the first leg.....I asked him if he had ever heard of Steve Taylor from Leon county, he said they were going to run a special on him this weekend :o :lol:

8) :thumbup:
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Chalk wrote:Late Morning all...My flight from DC was a wee bit bumpy this morning...Had John Walsh from America's Most wanted next to me on the first leg.....I asked him if he had ever heard of Steve Taylor from Leon county, he said they were going to run a special on him this weekend :o :lol:

8) :thumbup:
Must be an 8 hour marathon special. :smt005
What was I supposed to do today?
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Chalk wrote:I asked him if he had ever heard of Steve Taylor from Leon county, he said they were going to run a special on him this weekend :o :lol: 8) :thumbup:
He is a thief :-D :-D
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."