1980 Astroglass 140 fish/ski for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reelax

1980 Astroglass 140 fish/ski for sale

Post by Reelax »

Here are the specs:

-14' 1980 Astroglass Bass Boat. (tri hull solid, fiberglass, no soft spots).

-1982 Mercury 50 HP (3rd cylinder has 0 compression reading).

-1982 Trolling motor that matches outboard (working in good condition).

-Humming bird Fish/Depth Finder.

-2 batteries (both working, and battery boxes)

-All safety gear (life jackets, flares, whistle)

-2 bumpers, river anchor, lights (working), fire ext.

-Rod holder for three rods.

-2 Pedestals and chair for sitting in front or back.

-Brand new 6 gallon metal gas tank with mercury receiver.

-Drive on Trailer, newer tires, bearing buddies.

-2 Atwood bar mount rod holders

Here is the skinny on the boat. I purchased it from a man in Havana last October for $1,600. Worked on the boat during the winter tuning and cleaning things up (trailer lights, boat wiring, hinges, and such). Ran the boat good from the months of January to about middle of June. During one outing noticed that the engine wasn't pushing the boat like it should. Took the motor to a mechanic and was told there is no compression in the third cylinder. Mechanic also said it was a shame too, because the motor was keep so clean. Anywho, I have decided to start fresh, so i am selling what i got. The boat is ready to be fished, it just needs a working motor, if you have a mercury that needs a boat this is the one for you. Max. HP is 60, and i would suggest a min. of 40hp. Had a lot of fun with this boat out on the flats of St. Marks, and up in the shallow creeks and grass flats. Boat has a live well, and storage box in the back, with two more storage boxes under the front platform. The only problem with the hull is the carpeting could be replaced, and there is a crack in one of the windshields.(also an easy fix). The trail has some rust, but is still solid. The left side fender needs a little weld. Feel free to call 850-322-7061 or e-mail questions to ccc7449@garnet.acns.fsu.edu. Starting at $1,000.00 for everything, or Best offer. Have clear title and tag for boat and trailer. Other extras included just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Thanks,
Chris

p.s. i will post a link that will have pictures as soon as i can. If anyone interested lives in Tallahassee and would like to see the boat please give me a call, and we can make arrangements. I work Monday thru Fri 7am-3pm, and live near the Northwest Capital Circle exit of Tallahassee.
My you live as long as you want,
But never want as long as you live.
Reelax

Post by Reelax »

Also have a boat cover, bimni top, and all electrical controls work for the engine. Picture still to come.
My you live as long as you want,
But never want as long as you live.