Top Notch Charter Dec 23. and the Tide~Dancer

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Top Notch Charter Dec 23. and the Tide~Dancer

Post by Tidedancer »

Went fishing out of C-Quarters with Capt. Tom Stephens of Top Notch Charters on the 23rd of December. My bride of almost 30 years was to come along on this trip but got a little nervous about the proposed 3 to 4 foot seas we may face and she did not want to talk to Buick on the porcelain sea phone so see stayed back on SGI. Luckily for me Capt. Tommy Stephens of Top Notch Light Tackle Sportsfishing (Sarasota Fl.) was up visiting Mom and Dad for Christmas and was aboard the “White Lightningâ€
max kirkland
Elite Senior Member

Post by max kirkland »

great report!!
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

That was a great trip, Tidedancer. Sounds as though you really struck gold with your Charter Skipper.
We saw Top Notch Charters when we were at Carrabelle in October.
My wife and I sat chatting to a Skipper and his wife for quite some time one day. I don,t know their names, but they were very nice people. :)
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

Still need one or two more grouper diggers for the Jan 18th trip. Capt Tom can put you on them.

$500.00 for a 6 hour charter. 4/anglers = $125.00. Each. What A Deal!!

All you need to bring is cool drinks, and a stout back. Last trip I did not have time to eat my sandwich.

The only bad thing that happened is we were throwing back keeper grouper because we did not have enough anglers on board.

Well, I forgot about Capt. Tom's Calcuta 700 that went into the drink.

Tide~Dancer