Thanksgiving...what is it for you?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

My birthday. 60 great years.

EJ
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Dang EJ, yer older than ya look :thumbup: :thumbup: Early Hapyy B'Day :thumbup: :beer:
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

This year, we let's just say 99% of the world tries to kill big eared rodents....I'm going to the land where the world pays homage to one rodent, again :smt010

I'm taking the ultralight hoping for some bluegill, bass and cichlid action in the canals.... :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

It used to be a 13 hour drive one way to eat 3 times what I normally do so that I could drive 13 hours back and work out in the gym for 3 months to lose the weight I gained. Now it means 4 days to fish and scout in some extra low tides. And drive 72 miles to eat a little and return to some good fishing.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Barhopr wrote:Will also be in the dove field w/ dad, paw-in-law, and BIL and I will try my boy out on his first bird hunt.
What time should we be there?? :-D :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

Taking Mom and my wife & kids to Orange Beach AL. to meet up with my brother & his family. We meet up in Orange beach cause it's almost half way to Gulfport. Ivan ruined it for us over a year ago, Katrina totaled my brothers house, but now were getting back into the schedule for Thanksgiving. The kids play on the beach, swim in the heated pools. We enjoy the jacuzzi's and eating out. The ladies go shopping at the outlet mall in Foley. Might take a pole and fish from the edge of the channel.
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
Redfish Jim
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfish Jim »

Usually my folks come to visit and me and dad go fishing at least once during the long weekend. This year, we're all going up to Highlands N.C. to attend my niece's wedding on Saturday. I've been told that there's a stocked trout pond where we're staying so I'll probably take my old flyrod and see what happens.

Will post a truthful report if I catch 'em or lie if I don't. :-D