Orlando 11/22-26/06

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Chalk

Orlando 11/22-26/06

Post by Chalk »

I arrived at the land of rodent on Thanksgiving eve.....I rode all the rides, walked 500 miles, admired the $4.50 Bud light signs at the concession stands :o .....Saw the lights and fake snow...Had a great time with the family....Funniest part of the trip was Birddog called me around 1:20 Friday afternoon and left me a voice mail, it arrived at 1:45 a.m Saturday morning... :o :lol:

If you like roller coasters goto Animal Kingdom and hit Mt. Everest....nothing like hauling arse in the dark backwards and doing a loop :o :lol:

After mingling with a 100,000 people, glad to be home with a nice sinus cold... :roll: :lol:
Last edited by Chalk on November 26th, 2006, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

Theres something in the air down there. Had the same sinus issue when I went down. How many kitchen passes did you walk away with :)
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Barhopr wrote:Theres something in the air down there. Had the same sinus issue when I went down. How many kitchen passes did you walk away with :)
Probably none :o :lol:
birddog
Site Sponsor

Re: Orlando 11/22-26/06

Post by birddog »

Chalk wrote:Funniest part of the trip was Birddog called me around 1:20 Friday afternoon and left me a voice mail, it arrived at 1:45 a.m Saturday morning... :o :lol:
:smt005 Uhhh....Sorry bout that. :lol: :lol:
GULP! free since 1970.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Was down there a month ago...saw Everest...saw the line...decided to go look at the gorillas. :-? Love the $6 double cheese burger at the McDonalds in Animal Kingdom. It looks eerily similar to the 99 cent double cheeseburger on Capital Circle. I bet Mickey owns a nice boat.
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."