Steinhatchee offshore, Sat Oct 13 07. Fishin a family tourny

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Big Bend Brian

Steinhatchee offshore, Sat Oct 13 07. Fishin a family tourny

Post by Big Bend Brian »

My family aboard our 24 foot Bare Necessities got an early Saturday morning start leaving the dock at 1000 hours (a 6 yr old daughter & a wifer who only occasionally likes to fish doesn’t necessarily equate to early departures). We were fishing in the Big Bend Sportsman Internet Fishing Tournament, which this time was hosted in Steinhatchee. Seas & winds were brisk and 5 miles offshore I stopped to talk with a captain friend who was already offshore. His single comment was to “TURN AROUNDâ€
Quality Time
beatswork

Post by beatswork »

Glad to see they're biting inshore some again. I was headed that way until I was on the water and got some of that wind. Good catch and 'quality time' with the family.
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

As always, Brian, an excellant family outing and report. Congrats on the win. :thumbup:
What was I supposed to do today?
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB :thumbup: :D Good job on the rigging as well Dad :-D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
flatpicker
Site Sponsor

Post by flatpicker »

Man, I just love your reports. Congrats to the whole family. :-D :-D :thumbup:
lizbeth
Site Sponsor

Post by lizbeth »

i love your reports too....and Casy, doesn't he look like the pro fisherman. :smt004
Fishman
Site Sponsor

Post by Fishman »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

Nice fish I don`t understand why little Casey had to split the money though, he clearly had the bigger fish? Must be one of those hanging shads! :)
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

OUTSTANDING :thumbup: I wish my girls didn't get sea sick so easy, our trips are few and far between :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”