DAWGS...DAWGS....DAWGS

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

DAWGS...DAWGS....DAWGS

Post by MudDucker »

A little gator tail is so sweet.

Lets see where all the cocky boys are now.

A lot of heart. Tebow was something else, but we played a whole team effort and showed we got heart. :thumbup: :-D
PerryFisherMan
Site Sponsor

Post by PerryFisherMan »

Congratulations to the Dawgs. It was one of the best games of the year. Glad FSU doesn't play Ga this year. BTW, I miss Mark Richt. I'd support him moving to Tallahassee........(dream, dream..).
noleflyfisher
Site Sponsor

Post by noleflyfisher »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

THEM BOYS LEFT IT ALL ON THE FIELD :thumbup: :thumbup:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

That performance pretty much seals no heisman for Tebow.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

PerryFisherMan wrote:Congratulations to the Dawgs. It was one of the best games of the year. Glad FSU doesn't play Ga this year. BTW, I miss Mark Richt. I'd support him moving to Tallahassee........(dream, dream..).
Hush your mouth..Mark ain't going no where. Besides ya'll got your next coach in your offensive coordinator position. :thumbup:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

wevans wrote:THEM BOYS LEFT IT ALL ON THE FIELD :thumbup: :thumbup:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
That they did. It was just Georgia's year for their heart to win out. :thumbup:
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

What a day had ! Had Touchdown Club tickets given to me yesterday so I drove to Jax this morning, parking pass put me within a baseball throw from the actual stadium (and I'm old and can't throw very far anymore) Tailgated with former UGA QB Andy Johnson and All American David Pollock. Watched the most exciting game of the year (in my opionion) and just got home. Still pumped and not sleepy......It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog ! :-D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Welby wrote:What a day had ! Had Touchdown Club tickets given to me yesterday so I drove to Jax this morning, parking pass put me within a baseball throw from the actual stadium (and I'm old and can't throw very far anymore) Tailgated with former UGA QB Andy Johnson and All American David Pollock. Watched the most exciting game of the year (in my opionion) and just got home. Still pumped and not sleepy......It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog ! :-D
Thats got to be as close to heaven as it gets on this earth. Ole' Andy was something else and they don't come any better for heart for the game than Pollock.
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

MudDucker wrote:
Welby wrote:What a day had ! Had Touchdown Club tickets given to me yesterday so I drove to Jax this morning, parking pass put me within a baseball throw from the actual stadium (and I'm old and can't throw very far anymore) Tailgated with former UGA QB Andy Johnson and All American David Pollock. Watched the most exciting game of the year (in my opionion) and just got home. Still pumped and not sleepy......It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog ! :-D
Thats got to be as close to heaven as it gets on this earth. Ole' Andy was something else and they don't come any better for heart for the game than Pollock.
It was a day I'm sure I'll never forget ! :thumbup:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Here it is day two and none of the smack talkers got enough congas to show up :smt005
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Where are all the Gator fans?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Pirate

Where are the Gator Fans?

Post by Pirate »

Maybe they ran into a problem with a RED TIDE in Jacksonville!
People that catch a lot of fish fish a lot!
CATCH 22

Post by CATCH 22 »

I'm still here, ain't got much to say. Always next year. Maybe Meyer won't run Tebow into the ground like he has this go-around. Congrats on a well played game. Stafford played extremely well. Dogs D had it goin on, good game plan well executed :thumbup: :thumbup:
GO GATORS
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

CATCH 22 wrote:I'm still here, ain't got much to say. Always next year. Maybe Meyer won't run Tebow into the ground like he has this go-around. Congrats on a well played game. Stafford played extremely well. Dogs D had it goin on, good game plan well executed :thumbup: :thumbup:
GO GATORS
Classy Catch :thumbup: :thumbup: