Mashes Sands 6/25/03

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

Mashes Sands 6/25/03

Post by wevans »

Well, this PIG got his bacon eat :( I had three fish hit and lost two of em :oops: The first was a 20 to 23 inch Trout that took the hook and hook-ring that I didn't change out on the new Chug, the second would have easly gone 25"s and that one was my bad :o I got him to the boat and in my zest ta net em, I let the top dog hit the net first, so long mr trout :cry: The one and only one boated was a 17"er that came on a jig under a CT, all fish hit in a 20 minute time period and that was the only time, somewhere between 5 and 5:45. Still beat workin though 8) The water is somewhere between tea and choclate milk color and was pouring out of the river!
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Wevans, I have the same problem. All the fish I lose are big ones, too! :wink:
What was I supposed to do today?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Yep, ifin it had been a small one though, I probably would not have even mentioned it :lol:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Yup! :D :wink:
What was I supposed to do today?
Reel Country
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Country »

I don't lose any. Someone else usually knocks them off for me. :cry:
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »