New Years Fishing in the Keys - Guide?

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Dr. Jones

New Years Fishing in the Keys - Guide?

Post by Dr. Jones »

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to spend New Years in the keys and am looking for someone to take me out for bonefish. Can anyone recommend any good guides down that way? We're staying on Marathon.

Thanks!
Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

Can't help with the guide. That sounds like a fun trip, be sure and post a report when you get back.
Ken
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Good morning DJ.

I'm sure your able to browse around the Inet for information but just in case you haven't run across this site here is one I found. http://www.bonefishcentral.com/ I've never done any bone fishing in Marathon, however, I'm pretty familiar with the area and have made numerous trips down there and fished the Marathon Lady and some of the sportfisherman a bunch. (as evidenced by the pictures on my website) I know there is a "guides association" down there but I couldn't come up with the link. I believe if you call the Chamber of Commerce in Marathon they may be able to direct you to the group. Good luck....wish I was there! :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".