Arkansas Bust

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Natureboy

Arkansas Bust

Post by Natureboy »

Me, my girlfriend and a few buddies headed back to Arkansas for our last shot at some ducks. Trip started out beautiful but there was snow in the forcast. Image
Mollie my girlfriend was having a ball the first day,Image
Then it was just me and Griz braving the elementsImageImage

Pretty crappy trip considering last season a the same time.Ready to get back on the boat.
GEAUX TIGERS!
Slough
Site Sponsor

Re: Arkansas Bust

Post by Slough »

:thumbup: :beer:
whitebc
Site Sponsor

Post by whitebc »

A bad day in Arkansas duck hunting sure beats a good day at work... Love the sign in the first pic too :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the telephone.
KYFRED

Post by KYFRED »

My in-laws live pretty close to Stuttgart and have access to an amazing amount of private fields and flooded timber. As of Sunday night, they had not killed a whole lot and were not hunting a lot. It sounds like you were about average this trip. I ususally wait for the call that the ducks are there and then run down.

Next time you think about going, think abuot February for a snow goose hunt. If you are OK with jump shooting geese, many farmers will welcome you on to their farm and you don't need a license.