Oyster Bay 4/17

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Biteme

Oyster Bay 4/17

Post by Biteme »

I was able to make it out to Oyster Bay this past Saturday with a few family members. We fished the afternoon for about four hours in search of a few trout for the dinner table. While the action was not constant we did manage between 20-25 trout, most being under slot. Our end of the day total was 5 trout to about and one spanish. The trout we caught that were legal were all very good size and made for a good fight. All were caught on Gulps under a CT.
On another note, this is my first time posting but I have been lurking for a few months now. Decided that since I have finally been able to get out on the water and make a contribution it was a good time to join. Hope to see you all out there!
BrogensDuck

Re: Oyster Bay 4/17

Post by BrogensDuck »

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a good day on the water.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Stay off my Oyster Bay holes.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
kikstand454

Post by kikstand454 »

nice report!

welcome aboard!

wish i could get out there in the salt. the guy i inshore fish with just had a little girl. hahhah... hes not going anywhere for a little bit.
i think i need to hit somone up for a ride.
flounderpounder
Site Sponsor

Post by flounderpounder »

Jumptrout51 wrote:Stay off my Oyster Bay holes.
No fish in Oyster Bay ;-)