truck shopping

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

truck shopping

Post by RHTFISH »

I stopped by the Toyota Dealership yesterday for a look at the new Tacoma. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct...

The salesman (wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with his mind, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck. Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, the seats would blow smoke up your arse year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership......guy had no sense of humor.
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Charlie P
Site Sponsor

Re: truck shopping

Post by Charlie P »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

GOODUN :thumbup: :lol: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Knowing you for the intelligent fellow that you are... I'm sure you waited until you were only a block from the dealership... :-D :thumbup: :lol:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

If it had been an Obama truck, you would have been hoping the light would change so you could make it back to the dealership before it died.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Natureboy

Post by Natureboy »

An Obama supporter down in Albany? Whay am I not surprised! I am just going to shut up.
GEAUX TIGERS!
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

Natureboy wrote:An Obama supporter down in Albany? Whay am I not surprised! I am just going to shut up.
Don't be surprised! Being a major entitlement community we have a majority of Obama supporters! :smt010
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

:thumbup: :lol:
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton