Aucilla 12-21-03

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Fisherman989
Site Sponsor

Aucilla 12-21-03

Post by Fisherman989 »

A friend was at Aucilla today 12-21-03. They fished all up and down the river...over to the ditch...back to the river...above the island...blow the island...out to the mouth. zip-zip-zip. Not one fish.
Looks like the second year in a row no fish came into Aucilla....to speak of. :(
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

F989 - My hypothesis is to venture out onto the places of summer, think there on the flats still......I am really wondering if we are not experiencing evolution…..Must conduct analysis, spend countless hours experimenting..I will let you all know something in a couple of years :wink: :lol:
Fisherman989
Site Sponsor

Post by Fisherman989 »

another group of friends went to Keaton Beach last week. Greenhorns all. They went out to the left of the poles...nothing. Went out in front of Adams Beach....and whamo....they hit paydirt. Biggest problem they had was going under the 20 in. rule. Limited out too.
Recon they are still on the flats?( 12-14-03) was when they went.
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Thanks for the recon Fisherman.. That is good to know.