shooting

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

JIm Smith
Site Sponsor

shooting

Post by JIm Smith »

It takes a sick person to go to a elementry school and kill children, I have two kids who teach and it is scary to think about this sort of thing takeing place. my youngest teaches at a charter school where there is no security at all.
Badbagger

Re: shooting

Post by Badbagger »

Agreed, I was sick to my stomach when I read that.
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

Why so far has it Just happened up in the northern states or out west ..Lord know we have our own sicko here also Just go to the Malls AND SIT AND jUST LOOK AT WHAT WALKING AROUND \ any one want to comment on that .
god bless the kids and familys
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

It's hard to believe that anyone can be that sick and evil... God bless those kids and their families. :(
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

IF JUST ONE PERSON HAD A GUN AND USED IT, POSSIBLY 2/3 OF THOSE KILLED WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN KILLED. I KNOW THIS IS A TERRIBLE THING TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE, THE GUN BAN PEOPLE WILL BE OUT IN FULL FORCE NOW.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
redbelly7

Post by redbelly7 »

IMO, when they took God out of the school system, it left many w/ no hope and no faith, creating mentall illness and has now lead to these tragedies. Christains should stand their ground and demand prayer in school.
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

Well when they took God out of the Schools ans work places it left a lot of no hope But this just didn't start now..Think you ncan blame it on the Obamas, the bushs But this whole thing started when LBJ took over the reins of the USA and did what he did that was the down fall of the USA look around you and wake up people
mastercaster

Post by mastercaster »

Didn't take long for the nuts to come out.

Really, because they took god out of school?!? Since you brought it up, what an amazing god it is that let 20 little kids be slaughtered. What do you say about all the other school shootings before god was just so easily kicked out of school?

This thread is just more evidence of the real issues here, the free availability of easy killing devices ( I'm not saying ban them) and ignorance towards science. It's about time we took mental illness seriously because I'm sure it will come to light that this kid had all kinds of warning signs.

Back on topic, this is has been the worst tragedy I've ever witnessed, the innocence of children at school should never be taken advantage of. This one was very difficult for me as a parent.
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

A sad, sad day.
The whole tragedy is just beyond comprehension.

Prayers for the lost ones and their families.
redbelly7

Post by redbelly7 »

Because I'm overweight, we should ban forks and spoons.
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

My heart and prayers go out to the ones that lost there family members and those who lost there babies, so sad
beekeeper

Post by beekeeper »

PRAYERS!
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Simple math. The population has exploded here, therefore it stands to reason the crazies population has also.

It is just going to get worse. The "no responsibility" crowd has taken over. God help us all.

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Also, for those harping "ban guns", and "it's the gun nuts" you may want to read this. The worst school massacre in history of the US, and not a single student was shot with a gun.

http://www.thisistrue.com/blog-thinking ... wtown.html

Now. let's have conversations about the REAL issue....crazy people going beserk!

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Good read Dub.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?