pontoon boat

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GC
Site Sponsor

Post by GC »

The skiff at RMS is for sale. Looked at it the last time I was down that way. I believe it does have a new honda 4-stroke on it, it also has an aluminum trailer.
Don't remember the price, but it has been there for a long time, you might get a good deal on it.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Called RMS, and they said the boat was not for sale. Thanks anyway, and please let me know of any others.
Rocket
GC
Site Sponsor

Post by GC »

My bad rocket. It was for sale in Feb. They had a sign on it, think the price was around $12k.

Sorry about that.
CAPTAIN CHARLIE
Site Sponsor

Post by CAPTAIN CHARLIE »

I have two boats, a 20 ft. Aqua Sport with a new 175 Yamaha. My other boat is a 24 ft. Landau Pontoon Boat. I use the pontoon boat all the time when fishing the flats for pleasure or with customers. I wouldn't want any thing else. I took the seats out and have all the room in the world. Holds ice chests, tackle boxes etc. Large Bimini for shade. Great for my grand kids too for fishing and swimming. I can run on a wet napkin with the 90 Suzuki four stroke. The sides keep the little kids from falling off and falling in.

If you would like to take a ride with the family I'd be happy to take you.
Let me know. I live at Oyster Bay.

The nice thing about a pontoon boat is you can pick one up cheap. Spend money on a good motor. I like the deck boat if you are rich.

Be happy to take you all.

Charlie
FLAT BROKE CHARTERS (RETIRED)
VERY AFFORDABLE FLATS FISHING
U.S.C.G. MASTERS LISC. AUX. SAIL
850 893-1050 cell 212-0660