Home for Sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

Home for Sale

Post by big bend gyrene »

Just wanted to share news with the board that Doc & I have our current home listed for sale. Sits on a beautiful piece of land between Tallahassee and Monticello, comes with some of the best neighbors you'll find, as well as the ability to do what you want on the acreage without HOA / Leon county restrictions. Takes us only 18 minutes to get to work in Tallahassee, and the home is conveniently located 3 minutes off of I-10 as well as 3 minutes from Apalachee Parkway. Located within yards of highway 59, the home is also only 10 minutes from the Wacissa River mouth and 45 minutes from the Econfina River State park and St. Marks Refuge.

Since there are many folks on the board who like growing things, land comes with 4 scuppernong/muscadine vines (all old enough to produce), several blueberry bushes, several citrus trees, a hedgerow of pineapple guava, a productive fig tree, as well as several productive oriental persimmons. Decent sized corner of the acreage is free of trees and would make the perfect site for a nice vegetable garden.

Ideally, we want to stay in the home through December but if we sell, we'll move as needed. As we're still living in the home, we'll be showing it by appointment and to see it you need do nothing more than holler at Barry "Bman" Bevis. :-) Sharing a link to pictures/virtual tour of the inside as well as a few photos I've taken of the exterior/yard. Again, any interest at all in it, just let Bman know.

http://www.bevisrealty.com/omega
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Home for Sale

Post by Salty Gator »

Beautiful place
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
big bend gyrene

Many thanks, Salty Gator. Some info not included in the listing, also comes with one blood-soaked yet solid wooden fish cleaning station as well as a 10' strip of extra fenced in area along the entire back of our completely fenced yard to hold dogs/ serve as a dog run when folks visit.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Where are you going John?
Team Jolly Mon
big bend gyrene

Working on a place just 3 miles south... temporary or permanent insanity, taking on another 100+ acres.
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

BEAUTIFUL PLACE YA HAVE THERE, SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM TO SELL EVEN IN THIS LOWER MARKET.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Talltails

Post by Talltails »

Hey, I know the place you're working on :D BTW I have boat envy now
big bend gyrene

Talltails, probably more than anyone else on the board (Bman a possible exception), you can attest to my temporary/permanent insanity. As for Marine's Dream, she sure ain't the fanciest / most expensive rig in the world, but she's flat out a fish catching machine, and evidently the cobia are drawn to her fighting lady color. :wink: :smt045

Couple of follow-up pictures... here's the cobia blood soaked cleaning station. Run the hose out to it and it gets 'er done! :thumbup:
20130925_140439.jpg
And for dog owners, here's a picture of the extra "dog run" section I fenced in along the back of the property. Again, the entire 5 acres is fenced... just added this extra fenced in area (about 100 yards long / 10 feet wide) in the back to keep the dogs away from company/pool when visitors come to the house. :thumbup: :beer:
20130925_141211.jpg
And for those who might notice the loose wire running along the top of the fence it's from the herd of deer that regularly jump / hit it, especially during hunting season. :-D