Ms. Lynn @ Keaton Beach

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Grouper woman

Ms. Lynn @ Keaton Beach

Post by Grouper woman »

Tried to trade with Keaton Beach Marina but when I found out today that Charlie fired Lynn. I'm done with this jerk! It used to be like family at he marina but that is long gone, it's a money grubbing management now! I don't think the management knows that the clientele that goes to Keaton are not millionaires! Come to think of it, I haven't seen any million dollar campers in his empty campground!
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Re: Ms. Lynn @ Keaton Beach

Post by SS-342 »

Lynn is a nice and helpful lady. Missed her the last two trips fishing but didn't know she was fired. That is sad!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

:hammer:
The Fish

Post by The Fish »

I put this up before I heard about Ms. Lynn at KBM.
She will be missed.
She is working at Katie's-Will be trading there a lot more now.

Been trading at KBM for many years. Don't intend to spend another$1 there much less $300-$400 on gas/bait /beer/ lift etc. Can rebuild my trailer every other year. The conditions at KB are a lot different than SH. You never have trouble getting to the Gulf because of the river. Have sat many hours waiting on water to come in that stinking-ass canal. There is the difference between KB and SH. This causes a different kind of cliental to want to go to KB. More fishermen and fisherwomen at KB. Don't see $750,000 motorhomes lining up the camp ground to sit and smell the canal.

I do appreciate the inventory, but the prices, rules and attitude are what's turning me away. Not Lynn :D -She is the BEST employee of all, always so helpful and pleasant.
Only time will tell.
The Fish Posts: 4Joined: April 28th, 2014, 4:11 pm
Daybreak

Post by Daybreak »

You fisher guys and gals, as well as those who will go scallopping, need to check out Steinhatchee. My son-in-law and daughter and family live there and they have some rooms available. They are on the river near the boat basin near Mitchell Realty. Ask for Mitch. My grandson won the Red Fish part in a recent tournament, with a 27 inch red over 7 lbs. It was worth $1000.00 dollars. The fish are there. Nothing all that wrong with Keaton. He has something to rent there as well, but, I guess I'm a little prejudiced.

DAYBREAK