NFGFC - June Tourney - RESULTS

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

NFGFC - June Tourney - RESULTS

Post by milto »

The NFGFC June 7th, 2014 Tournament will be held out of the Panacea's Rock Landing Marina
Anglers may launch from either Rock Landing Marina ramp or Bottoms Rd ramp. Safelight is 6:05 a.m.

Please review the rules at http://www.nfgfc.org/tournaments_rules.html
Entry forms are located at http://www.nfgfc.org/forms/tournament_entry_form.doc

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) boat for club members if you register at the meeting on June 5th. $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers) All non members will pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

-You may also register at the Rock Landing Marina ramp from 5:30 am – 6:00 am tournament day. Same day registration fee is $25 for the 2 person team. All other tournament fees apply

-PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE FOR ENTRY FEES AND EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Weigh one person’s legal limit of slot Trout (5 trout, 15"-20”). The combined weight of each team’s limit of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:
Big (slot) Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.
Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel, http://www.kevinscatalog.com/ will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2014.

Thanks to Bevis Realty., http://www.bevisrealty.com/ for sponsoring the May Mystery Fish for the heaviest COBIA!!

NEW SPONSOR - Auto Details by Custom Detailing will be sponsoring the 2nd heaviest Trout ($50)

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 pm on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
Last edited by milto on June 23rd, 2014, 11:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
milto
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC - June Tourney - ROLL CALL

Post by milto »

Just a reminder that if you have not fished one of our tournaments before that Non-members can fish up to 2 tournaments without being a member! So come out and have some friendly competition and maybe win a little money while you are at it.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Possible correction(s)?...

The website lists June as a slot fish only tourney, but here it is listed as a legal limit contest. Is that because your post starts by listing date as May 3rd instead of June 7? Just checking!
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

GaryDroze wrote:Possible correction(s)?...

The website lists June as a slot fish only tourney, but here it is listed as a legal limit contest. Is that because your post starts by listing date as May 3rd instead of June 7? Just checking!
:smt056
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

captkeyser wrote:

:smt056
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and great call on the mystery fish - an AWESOME area to really bring in some great turds!
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Thank you Gary for catching that. Pretty sad that I looked over it twice. You are correct that this tournament is a SLOT tournament. I use the same post and copy and paste so that I don't have to type it out every month. Just missed some of the corrections needed. Thanks again for pointing that out. :thumbup:
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

No worries. I wasn't trying to be a smartypants. Just wanted to make sure I should release all those 20"+ trout that come knocking.

(Yeah, right)
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

So, it sounds like we have Gary joining us. Who else is fishing this tourney with us?

Gary & Tad?
Bass Boys?
Eric & Nina?
Huck & Lauri?
Stinson & Taylor?
Hobbs & Lewis?
Casey & Pat?
any newcomers????

How do you tag people on here?? LOL
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Stinson and Taylor are in. I am currently in Colorado Springs going to attend my daughter's graduation from college. :thumbup:

Way too d@mn far from the saltwater. Be back in time for the tournament.
Skeeter-Bite
Site Sponsor

Post by Skeeter-Bite »

Skeeterbite & Gulfcoast are in! And probably Will too!
gary z

Post by gary z »

yep gary and tad too
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Yes, I'm in. Never fished Panacea before, so I'll be scout paddling and wading as much of Dickerson Bay/Piney Island as I can this weekend. I've already heard rumors that the Bay is not real wader-friendly, so I'm going with the Goodwill (disposable) pants, shirt & socks. GaryD.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Hey Steve,
How long are you in Colorado Springs? I used to sneak out to semi-remote ponds after taps on the Air Force Academy campus. Some of them held whopper rainbow and brown trout, which made it worth the risk of getting caught by the MPs. Let me know if you want directions!
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

No thanks Gary - No need to get locked up while I am out here. :o
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Matt and I will probably play
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.