New member...

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reel Sneaky

New member...

Post by Reel Sneaky »

New member and first post, just saying hey folks. I have a new boat being built that I hope to have ready in the next 5 or 6 weeks. 22' hybrid in and off shore with a couple of dual Garmin 7610xsv units, Garmin xHD radar and a few more toys. Looking to get out there and get them. Hope to be able to dry stack in the Panacea area etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

RS
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: New member...

Post by Salty Gator »

Welcome aboard :beer: Sounds like you have a good handle on it. What suggestions are you looking for? Where to store the boat in panacea?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Reel Sneaky

Post by Reel Sneaky »

Storage options would be a great start yes.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Not 100% sure, but I think Rock landing marina is the only marina in panacea. In st marks you have shields and the shell island fish camp. To the west is alligator point, but I heard they are full. And if your really into offshore then carabelle has a few options. Good luck
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Welcome and take lots of pictures. Post your adventures for us to enjoy. Tight lines and good fishing!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
Ifishtoo

Post by Ifishtoo »

Shoot me a private message if you want to fish Indian Pass. Good luck with learning all sorts of things........ I've fished a little bit this past 50yrs! Might be able to offer you a little help.
Reel Sneaky

Post by Reel Sneaky »

Ifishtoo wrote:Shoot me a private message if you want to fish Indian Pass. Good luck with learning all sorts of things........ I've fished a little bit this past 50yrs! Might be able to offer you a little help.
I will surely do that once I get the boat, thank you. I need all the help I can get in learning the area and where to and where not to go. :-D
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Reel Sneaky wrote:
Ifishtoo wrote:Shoot me a private message if you want to fish Indian Pass. Good luck with learning all sorts of things........ I've fished a little bit this past 50yrs! Might be able to offer you a little help.
I will surely do that once I get the boat, thank you. I need all the help I can get in learning the area and where to and where not to go. :-D

Good deal! A win win!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Be sure to PM Jumptrout 51 for a list of all of his super secret, sure to hold fish, never fail, holes.