Stick it anchor pole

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

kenfly

Stick it anchor pole

Post by kenfly »

Anyone have a stick it anchor pole for sale or one not using. I had an 8ft that I made with some other members on here that we ordered, but I took my neighbor fishing and he kicked it over board. I used it on all my boats and need to get another one, I can order on but the shipping for one is pretty high. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Re: Stick it anchor pole

Post by onefishtwofish »

I do not have one (I actually do, but sold my boat to my brother and told him it was a permanent loan- he could keep it as long as he owns the boat, but if he sells the boat, I want it back).

For the future, tape part of a pool noodle up near the top of the T. Leave a gap for the lanyard. Also makes it less noisy when riding in the bottom of the boat.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
bass3769

Post by bass3769 »

kenfly wrote:Anyone have a stick it anchor pole for sale or one not using. I had an 8ft that I made with some other members on here that we ordered, but I took my neighbor fishing and he kicked it over board. I used it on all my boats and need to get another one, I can order on but the shipping for one is pretty high. Thanks

this ships free ground.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/TnA_Stic ... TNA8P.html
lonesouth
Site Sponsor

Post by lonesouth »

onefishtwofish wrote:I do not have one (I actually do, but sold my boat to my brother and told him it was a permanent loan- he could keep it as long as he owns the boat, but if he sells the boat, I want it back).

For the future, tape part of a pool noodle up near the top of the T. Leave a gap for the lanyard. Also makes it less noisy when riding in the bottom of the boat.

I've got some floating dock line on mine, but the noodle is brilliant!
850-273-8818
DEMON
Site Sponsor

Post by DEMON »

Make your own 10'. The 8' isn't long enough anyway. You can get a3/4" x10 ' fiberglass rod from Graingers for 39.95. Order online & pickup @ they're store on Pensacola St next to TCC to avoid the shipping. Add a T-handle of PVC parts & epoxy to the rod or you can order the T-handle that Stik-it makes for 13.95. Round the tip with a belt sander & you got a 10 footer for $50.00-$60.00 bucks.

If you don't have the belt sander, bring by my house & I'll round if for you.
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Thanks everyone, like the noodle idea, gonna check into that tna stick, demon I ordered one of rods from grainier a couple of years ago to make one and never did because as soon as I touched that thing I would get lil fiberglass splinters, I may still have that thing some where

flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

I have a 8'er I'm no longer using. Let me know if your still interested.
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Pm sent

leonreno

Post by leonreno »

I have a 10' TnA stick as seen here: http://tnastick.com/

Bought it in Tallahassee from here: http://www.cape-harbor.com/

I would not get the 8', the 10' is much more versatile. I have been very happy with it, holds my 22' Bay boat fine. I run a noodle piece up the shaft and keep a noodle piece on the rope also.

It was priced very reasonable compared to many of the others, but quality is just as good.
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Gonna look at getting another 8 ft for my Jon boat and a 10ft for the pontoon and seaark. Yeah the 8 ft was about a waste with the pontoon boat because it sets so high , I'll go by there and see what they got, thanks