ready for fall....

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

ready for fall....

Post by SHOWBOAT »

started flinging arrows last weekend.
fall food plot supplies have been purchased.
Buckeyes play this evening, Noles have a big game Saturday and Gators are getting ready to play iron-man football

Everything is falling into place.

I'm a pot of venison chili and a woodduck away from declaring the arrival of fall...
Y'all feeling the same?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Re: ready for fall....

Post by red_yakker »

:thumbup: I'm ready for lower humidity and cool mornings!
I've been trying to decide what to do with my 3 day weekend coming up. Food plots and tree-stand work sounds like a good plan.
Thanks for the idea!
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Y'all head for the couch or the woods. Great idea. Will mean a lot less boats on the water during the best fishing season of the year. :wink:

Seriously, I'm more than ready. The yellow butterflies are all over, some leaves are starting to turn and I saw a couple big schools of mullet yesterday. Water temps were down to around 80 degrees too. Won't be long now. :thumbup:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

I'll be practicing for autumn fishing this long weekend by spending every spare minute revisiting favorite fall tidal creeks that I've passed on all summer (been too hot to hike & paddle that far!).

Also thinking about getting a substitute for my classes on September 5, just to comply with Murphy's Law & reel in a tagged redfish the day after the CCA STAR tourney ends.
eightwt

Post by eightwt »

GO BUCKEYES !!!!