Keaton ramp???

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

Keaton ramp???

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Does anyone know if they have replaced the rest of the dock yet? The long side by the condos was gone. :o
doomtrpr_z71

Re: Keaton ramp???

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

According to Facebook no, they are getting the quotes to replace it but it has not been done, it almost sounds like the county is trying to make everyone go elsewhere between the dock and the bathroom situation.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

doomtrpr_z71 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 1:18 pm According to Facebook no, they are getting the quotes to replace it but it has not been done, it almost sounds like the county is trying to make everyone go elsewhere between the dock and the bathroom situation.

That's just gonna make a bad ramp situation there worse. :smt011
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

doomtrpr_z71 wrote: March 7th, 2024, 1:18 pm According to Facebook no, they are getting the quotes to replace it but it has not been done, it almost sounds like the county is trying to make everyone go elsewhere between the dock and the bathroom situation.

Where on Facebook are you following this? I can’t seem to find a Taylor County page.
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

leonreno wrote:

Where on Facebook are you following this? I can’t seem to find a Taylor County page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6826264 ... tid=NSMWBT