SMALL DOGS (FREE TO GOOD HOME)

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

SMALL DOGS (FREE TO GOOD HOME)

Post by dolphinatic »

We just moved from the country back to a neighborhood in Killearn Lakes and our "neighbor" has practically declared war over us because of our daschunds. They are inside dogs and every time we let them out, if they go anywhere near his yard, there is a conflict. He called Animal Control on us the other day for the dogs "running at large" just to give us a hard time, and they were inside all day. He has even informed me that he has taken other neighbors to court over their dogs and he is even trying to trap another neighbors dog right now for coming in his yard. Go figure. Needless to say, we need to find a good home for them because I just dont see it working out where we are. If anyone is interested or know someone who is, PLEASE give me a call.

Thanks,

Tom
339-7758
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

I'll be damned if someone would tell me what to do with my dogs on my own property. Are they getting on his property? Are they barking incessantly? If not then I would tell him to do his worst.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

call the law on him for something.... DO NOT GET RID OF THE DOG!!
Ive had a dachshund for 6 years and cant imagine them causing enough trouble to have the law called.. dumb ass dog haters :evil:
BYRON SHEFFIELD
Site Sponsor

Post by BYRON SHEFFIELD »

WHATS HIS NAME AND NUMBER
BYRON SHEFFIELD
Site Sponsor

Post by BYRON SHEFFIELD »

WHATS HIS NAME AND NUMBER
pennfish

Post by pennfish »

Get em Byron :smt065 :smt067 :smt068 :smt014 :smt071 :smt066 Dolphinatic if your not cited as breaking the law, keep your dogs and revel in that pinheads missery :thumbup:
Knot Tester

Post by Knot Tester »

Buy a bigger Dog :smt098
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

No one is sqeaky clean, find something on him and threaten to share it with the neighbors if he says another word about them :o then get rid of the dogs and tell everyone anyhow :-D :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Kick his arse :thumbup: :smt014

Dude - don't give away your dogs sounds like its the neighbor's problem not yours
Boria
Site Sponsor

Post by Boria »

Tell him to put a fence around his yard if he doesn't want animals in his yard. I assure you that dogs are not the only animal going in his yard. He is just being a butthole. I am a country boy and I just love to tinckle outside especially in the morning. And If he is worried about a little poop in his yard, when you get up in the morning, walk out and take a leak accross the property line. Fight Back, some people are just jack ass, they can't help it.
bman

Post by bman »

That Stinks :thumbdown:
Why do some people have to be that way?
You would think reason would work but some people are just jerks.

At least you know that it is not just you- I bet the neighbors know the real story....
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Billy Miller

Post by Billy Miller »

Keep the dogs, dogs make bad days become good days.

Billy
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

We had similar wars in our Killearn Lakes neighborhood. No trouble for me b/c we had a fence. But several neighbors wanted to kill each other. I kept my dog and got rid of my house.
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

Your neighbors have the right to keep your dogs off their property, and the Animal control officers will stand behind their fight to keep your dogs off his property.

We had a similar problem with our dachshund. From time to time he'd "BOLT" out the front door and hall arse down the street like a grey hounds in Monticello. (I finally broke him of that habit-with a little training) In our case, our dog actually "bit" the neighbor (the bite did not break the neighbors skin), and she filed papers with the animal control office to have him classified as a "dangerous animal", and filed and affidavit that the dog be "put down". City of Tallahassee Animal control actually sided with us because the “dachshund " breed is classified as a "lap dogâ€
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
Charles
Site Sponsor

Post by Charles »

Keep the dogs.

Fence your yard.

Deer season ends Feb. 15th. Start asking around and see if anybody has any hounds you can borrow/free boarding.

Drive your control freak neighbor bananas. That's what he's doing, trying to control the new guy in the neighborhood.