Fishing Saturday?

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

Fishing Saturday?

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D Whos going? :-D
BloodyChamp

Re: Fishing Saturday?

Post by BloodyChamp »

Not me :smt010 :smt010 :smt010

But my time is coming. I snuck off yesterday in the afternoon for a little bankfishing that was sabotaged by Mr Snake, and 2 of his friends. Then I went over to a sinkhole that had been closed ever since I was 25 or so, and the last time I was in it I swear to gosh I caught the world record Stumpknocker at the time. I have a picture of it on film. The sinkhole was still way to high but it might be my first trip with the boat this year if it doesn’t flood anymore. If it doesn’t rain at all period, it should be fishable by next week even.
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

BloodyChamp

Post by BloodyChamp »

I’ll have to find it and post it. It’s been broken since and if If anybody wants to see what broke it, go to FB and search BLUE GILL BREAM and find the post by Suwannee Waterfront Market. The thing was so huge they thought it was a Bluegill.
BloodyChamp

Post by BloodyChamp »

I actually did go fishing today when my cousin woke me up and talked me into it. He treated me to Miccosukee. It was choppy like the flats out there. He got 1 bite and I got 0.

Meanwhile there was a tournament going on out there. I wonder who won it, and perhaps the lowest winning numbers ever record lol!