Kid snorkel

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

howl

Kid snorkel

Post by howl »

Gotta buy a 13yo and 11yo scallop gear. How do y'all handle this with fast growers? They will probably use them for serious twice before I have to replace.
Hit-n-Miss

Re: Kid snorkel

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Most kids that big can wear an adult mask. A decent mask and snorkel are not that expensive. Somewhere like Seahag has lots. As far as fins go do cheap full foot split fins. They are easiest to master and don't cramp you up like some can. You can extend use by getting bigger ones and use with neoprene socks. :-D Do yourself a favor if they have never snorkled before let them practice in a pool first. Then they will be more comfortable when scalloping.
howl

Post by howl »

I can see that. My family all have big heads anyhow. My momma said she had to get my first ball cap off the NAPA truck.

10-4 on the pool time. I need to refresh, myself. Probably gonna take a couple glass bottom buckets and dip nets just in case.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

howl wrote: May 31st, 2023, 7:42 am I can see that. My family all have big heads anyhow. My momma said she had to get my first ball cap off the NAPA truck.

10-4 on the pool time. I need to refresh, myself. Probably gonna take a couple glass bottom buckets and dip nets just in case.
:-D LOL :-D