This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.
Moderators: Tom Keels, bman, Chalk
Flint River Pirate
- Site Sponsor
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 12:35 pm
- Location: Albany/Sylvester, GA
Nicely played Jefè!
Team Jolly Mon
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: May 20th, 2004, 12:15 pm
- Location: Boston Ga.
It's also easy from your smart phone with Tapatalk app.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: October 14th, 2015, 8:02 am
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
Gentlemen: I learned the hard way size matters. Most cameras today take pictures in very large file format. In Photobucket resize your photos downto at least 400 X 300. That worked for good for me.
- Posts: 396
- Joined: May 29th, 2007, 10:30 am
Can't get the tutorial to open. Any way to post a photo without using Photo Bucket?
- Posts: 256
- Joined: July 23rd, 2016, 8:18 pm
How about an update on posting photos to the forum? Photobucket wants me to pay a bunch for an upgrade to be able to post images to the web. Seems to be a way to do it in google drive or google doc, but I'm not sure. Posting fotos from phone would be great, or from the computer too.