St.Marks/Wakulla redfish charter

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

John-Barron-9

St.Marks/Wakulla redfish charter

Post by John-Barron-9 »

Just got a jon boat and took it out for the first time today and slammed the redfish! I'm officially booking guided redfishing trips on my boat and I am available any day to take you out. $25 per person I can take up to 2 other people. You will learn a lot from this experience and it is well worth the money since it took me 6 years of fishing to figure out these methods. If you decide to take a trip with me, I guarantee you will catch at least 2 redfish if not THEN THE TRIP IS FREE! I take payments using the venmo app my username is
@John-Barron-9
Book your trip today! Children are welcome as well.
Any questions feel free to contact me Johnbarron25@yahoo.com
I have been fishing this area my whole life and have mastered catching redfish.
Last edited by John-Barron-9 on April 17th, 2017, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Re: St.Marks/Wakulla redfish charter

Post by GaryDroze »

Man, you should enter the local tournaments around here. Sounds like you would clean up.
John-Barron-9

Post by John-Barron-9 »

I just bought a boat so I'll have to check it out I used to only have a kayak.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :smt005
Dixie Dawg

Post by Dixie Dawg »

Man that's cheap. Congrats. You'll have to make a handful trips at that price just to cover your guide license, insurance and other expenses.
John-Barron-9

Post by John-Barron-9 »

Just trying to do what I love and pay bills at the same time!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Welcome aboard. Are you a licensed captain? And Btw forum rules dictate without pics it didn't happen :wink:
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
John-Barron-9

Post by John-Barron-9 »

Salty Gator wrote:Welcome aboard. Are you a licensed captain? And Btw forum rules dictate without pics it didn't happen :wink:
Hey man I'm new to forum how do I post pictures I have some good ones from past trips?
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Congratulations on your new jon boat purchase and your fishing prowess.

You may not be aware of this, but you cannot legally take paying customers fishing without several criteria:

* US Coast Guard OUPV license (granted after testing, fees paid, comprehensive medical exam and background/criminal checks)
* Enrollment in annual drug screening program recognized by the USCG
* Full liability and boat insurance
* FWC saltwater vessel fishing license

If you have met these requirements, best of luck to you. It's not an easy career choice. If you are not in compliance, professional guides who have paid their dues will not react kindly to you taking money from their pockets. And FWC law enforcement will not wink and look the other way when they check you. And they do check.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Dixie Dawg

Post by Dixie Dawg »

silverking wrote:Congratulations on your new jon boat purchase and your fishing prowess.

You may not be aware of this, but you cannot legally take paying customers fishing without several criteria:

* US Coast Guard OUPV license (granted after testing, fees paid, comprehensive medical exam and background/criminal checks)
* Enrollment in annual drug screening program recognized by the USCG
* Full liability and boat insurance
* FWC saltwater vessel fishing license

If you have met these requirements, best of luck to you. It's not an easy career choice. If you are not in compliance, professional guides who have paid their dues will not react kindly to you taking money from their pockets. And FWC law enforcement will not wink and look the other way when they check you. And they do check.
What a buzz kill :-D
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

John-Barron-9 wrote:Just got a jon boat and took it out for the first time today and slammed the redfish! I'm officially booking guided redfishing trips on my boat and I am available any day to take you out. $25 per person I can take up to 2 other people. You will learn a lot from this experience and it is well worth the money since it took me 6 years of fishing to figure out these methods. If you decide to take a trip with me, I guarantee you will catch at least 2 redfish if not THEN THE TRIP IS FREE! I take payments using the venmo app my username is
@John-Barron-9
Book your trip today! Children are welcome as well.
Any questions feel free to contact me Johnbarron25@yahoo.com
I have been fishing this area my whole life and have mastered catching redfish.
Saw your add on craigslist you just posted. If you caught all those reds in that boat you broke the law. Ain,t no way you could get enough people in that boat to match the limit.
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

Do you have any open spots for this weekend, Id like to take my 3 great-grand kids out. Is it $25 per person or trip. Is fuel and ice included or an added fee. Do I need a license?
John-Baron-9

Post by John-Baron-9 »

Yes, I have availability. Getting a lot of action, I think my price is too low. LOL. The $25 is total. Everything included. I just love what I do. I also allow all charters to keep everything they catch.
John Barron Fishing Charters
North Florida
No Catch. No Pay.
Keep EVERYTHING you catch. No questions Asked.
Dixie Dawg

Post by Dixie Dawg »

John-Baron-9 wrote:Yes, I have availability. Getting a lot of action, I think my price is too low. LOL. The $25 is total. Everything included. I just love what I do. I also allow all charters to keep everything they catch.
You had me for a minute before this post. Lol
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »