Can't Catch a Break!!

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

JWCAMILLA

Can't Catch a Break!!

Post by JWCAMILLA »

Looks like the chance for rain is going up for this weekend according to the WALB Weather app. Yesterday it showed 60% for Saturday and 30% for Sunday. Now it's showing 50% for Saturday and 80% for Sunday! Couldn't go last weekend and looks like I'll be at my wife's, cousin's, son's 6 year b-day party in Cairo this Saturday and church on Sunday instead of on the water. I probably need to be in church way more than I need to be on the water. At least my 4 year old son will have a good time at the b-day party. LOL. I think I need to play hooky from work tomorrow and head down for a day trip.
"KEEP ON KEEPING ON"
doomtrpr_z71

Re: Can't Catch a Break!!

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Come on we both know walb weather is hit or miss, I would have stayed home according to the weather last week, but the fishing was still pretty good.
micci_man

Post by micci_man »

We sure need the rain. take a day in the week if you can.
Don't major in the minor stuff in life
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

I don't think a "wife's cousins sons 6yr old" is a close enough relative to skip a fishing trip in Florida.

Not sure how you guys do it up there in GA. - Just sayin'!
JWCAMILLA

Post by JWCAMILLA »

I was wondering if anyone would catch the "wifes cousin, son" thing. LMBO. My wife's first cousin has a son close to the age of ours and he they are having his b-day party this weekend. When I asked my son which would he rather do, he said he wanted to go to the party. They are big buddies so I was sure he'd say he would want to go to the party. I told him we needed to work on his priorities. :lol:
"KEEP ON KEEPING ON"
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Well, if you got a choice between skipping out on a 6 yr old or skipping out on God, I would pick the 6 yr old. Either way, go fishing and I'll pray that both of them forgive you. :thumbup:
JWCAMILLA

Post by JWCAMILLA »

I also feel a sever cold coming on and it might take me out of work for tomorrow! Especially after my wife and I just had a discussion (argument) over how much we have in the bank. I told her I was going to buy a navionics chip today for the flats area. She said we didn't have the $ in the account to pay for it. I looked and we have enough. No problem. Even after she gave her best friend $700 a few days ago to put towards her wedding. Not trying to vent or talk bad about my loving wife but #&#^@%#&^$*$^#%@#^!! :smt005
"KEEP ON KEEPING ON"
JWCAMILLA

Post by JWCAMILLA »

Steve Stinson wrote:Well, if you got a choice between skipping out on a 6 yr old or skipping out on God, I would pick the 6 yr old. Either way, go fishing and I'll pray that both of them forgive you. :thumbup:
Amen to that. Much rather skip the party than church. I'll take all the prayers I can get. :thumbup:
"KEEP ON KEEPING ON"
xXLoneBowmanXx

Post by xXLoneBowmanXx »

My dad's on hos way down to visit for the week. I am also a little perturbed at the weather forecast as we were hoping to run offshore. On an unrelated note, I think I feel a bout of the flu coming on Thursday and friday.
NOAA reports are the reason I have trust issues.