Iamonia

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FishWithChris

Iamonia

Post by FishWithChris »

Anyone fished Iamonia lately? Considering dropping the Xpress in this week to run about and adventure in some freshness. Assuming best ramp is off 12 at the Fish Camp?

Hoping to find a few bream or bass, but more so just going to run around and have a good time :beer: :beer: :-D
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
bman

Re: Iamonia

Post by bman »

For sure the fish camp... that place is a good time whenever.
Can’t say on the fish. Iamonia is a great gator lake ;-)
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

My son prefers the bass fishing over the saltwater and that is the closest lake to our house. He fishes there a time or two a week when school is not in session. He says the FDEP has been spraying that lake pretty heavily from air boats, and killed a lot of the vegetation in the areas he liked. Consequently his catches have gone down in recent trips.

I don't have you in my cell phone contacts at the moment. If you want to text your number to (850) 509-3116 I will have Andrew give you a call. He can give you more information.

Thanks and good luck fishin' - Steve Stinson
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

let me know when and I'll meet you for a beer. Maybe show you where a bass lives:)
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.