SWS National Seminar--Destin

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

SWS National Seminar--Destin

Post by silverking »

Wanted to pass this along. I will again be co-hosting the Salt Water Sportsman National Seminars session in Destin at the end of March with George Poveromo. George and I are the two longest tenured contributing editors for the magazine, plus he has his popular television show on cable. The day-long course features tons of great instruction, a goody bag and lots of door prizes. The topics cover inshore and offshore species with some of the top guides and captains in Northwest Florida. We'll be discussing everything from trout, redfish, pompano and flounder to king mackerel, cobia and billfish.

Here’s the link for more information.

https://www.nationalseminarseries.com

Hope to see some BBF members there.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: SWS National Seminar--Destin

Post by Juan »

I'll be there if I can. It says you're required to reveal your best fishing spots and best times and baits to use... Don't want to miss the opportunity to steal those . :-D
Can't register in advance and with only 100 slots available, they'll probably sell out before I know if I can make it or not. :smt009
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: SWS National Seminar--Destin

Post by silverking »

Unfortunately the 2021 SWS Seminar series has been cancelled due to the continued surge of the virus. It is the prudent thing to do.

The 2022 Series will also include a stop in Destin. Put January 29, 2022 on your calendar if you'd like to attend.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat