Found: Cast Net

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

slow motion

Found: Cast Net

Post by slow motion »

Launched at the lighthouse ramp Sunday morning around 9:30. Due to the negative tide I was able to find the cast net someone dropped in the channel to the ramp. If you lost one I can text a pic of the one I found and if you recognize I'll let you know where you can pick it up. It will require some minor repairs as well as a few major repairs since I found it with my prop and had to remove it with a knife. Still had a good day and even caught a few fish.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Found: Cast Net

Post by Juan »

If no one claims it... I need a 5' section of cast net mesh as a bottom to a turtle trap. I'd be willing to pay a small fee plus shipping. You could keep the weights.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
slow motion

Post by slow motion »

I posted it as kind of a joke. Didn't think anyone would actually claim or want it as it's not in the best shape now. I could be wrong. I'll give it a week or so and if not will find out how to get it to you. It's currently in Sopchoppy in the back of my truck. No cost other than shipping if needed.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

THANKS! :thumbup: Considering your prop picked it up and it took a knife to get it off, it's probably destroyed beyond repair. I need a 5' square section of small mesh to complete a trap. I doubt it, but if by chance there's that much left I could certainly use it.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
slow motion

Post by slow motion »

Sorry Juan I haven't been able to get back down. May be a few more weeks before I do. If you happen to be in the area I can tell you where it's at. Not sure if you still want it or if there's a large enough piece for your purpose.