Question about the Panacea “Rock the Dock” tournament accessibility

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

leonreno

Question about the Panacea “Rock the Dock” tournament accessibility

Post by leonreno »

I am thinking of fishing the the Rock the Dock tournament this month, but my biggest concern is access to ramps. I assume it will be busy but just how busy? I would probably want to put in either in Panacea or Carrabelle. How insane are the boat ramps going to be? Would like to join the Lanark club but not sure I have time to do that before the tournament.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Question about the Panacea “Rock the Dock” tournament accessibility

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Wouldn’t be concerned launching. Folks will be spread out all over. Between the tournament and grouper season I would t try to join the boat club Saturday morning.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
leonreno

Re: Question about the Panacea “Rock the Dock” tournament accessibility

Post by leonreno »

SHOWBOAT wrote: April 14th, 2022, 5:55 pm Wouldn’t be concerned launching. Folks will be spread out all over. Between the tournament and grouper season I would t try to join the boat club Saturday morning.
Thanks, I heard you could sign up while there but wasn’t sure, so that might be what we do. I used to launch from there a lot until sorta switching to Keaton beach, so that’s my preferred spot. Anyone else fishing the tournament?