New guy Test...

Use this area to test things like pictures and signatures.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

1eyefishing

New guy Test...

Post by 1eyefishing »

Amped for springtime...
...other eye hunting.
FishWithChris

Re: New guy Test...

Post by FishWithChris »

I'm amped for right now! But if the grass keeps on its current path then we are set up for success!!

Welcome to BBF!

Sent from the KetchupPacket
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
1eyefishing

Post by 1eyefishing »

Thanks Chris.
I'm ready to fish now, just enjoy it a little more when the temps rise. Seems like rain/cold 5 days a week lately. I've got 2 new spiffy boats ready to fish, and just put my camper in at shell island fish camp…
...other eye hunting.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

big fan of spiffy boats! what will you be zooming around in? If you see a 19' Ketchup Packet zooming around, give a wave
1eyefishing

Post by 1eyefishing »

I have a one year old (bought new)Key West BayReef 230.
Black hull, F250 Yam, Twin 10' Power Pole blades. Hbird Solix 12, Solix 10, and Hb360. 112# Ulterra.
Also Alweld 1548 sticksteer w/ F40 Yam, Solix 10, MK Powerdrive gps tm.
I've been fishing the area fairly regularly for the past couple years, mostly out of my old G3 tunnel hull. Know enough about the area to know I need to know a lot more!
Never was capable of getting far outside until I got my Bay boat. Now I have lots to figure out. Really intrested in learning grouper, and cobia, and other eating fish. Not so much kingfish and Spanish. Fairly solid inshore fisherman already, but always a student.
I guess I'll be down this weekend with the small boat. Prolly thursday. Wife has out of town company coming this weekend.
I would enjoy some local input, I'll spring for lunch if we can meet up. Are you close to St Mark's?
...other eye hunting.
1eyefishing

Post by 1eyefishing »

Are you the red flats skiff I saw in the Saint mark's a week or 2 ago during the tournament?
...other eye hunting.
1eyefishing

Post by 1eyefishing »

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
...other eye hunting.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Yup! That'd be I.

I remember seeing that boat, that thing is going to be a blast offshore!!!

I'll be in Keaton this weekend for the NFGFC tourney and the 'Hatch next for IFA; I'll be away from our waters for most of the month

Sent from the KetchupPacket
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Srbenda

Post by Srbenda »

1eyefishing wrote:I have a one year old (bought new)Key West BayReef 230.
Black hull, F250 Yam, Twin 10' Power Pole blades. Hbird Solix 12, Solix 10, and Hb360. 112# Ulterra.
Also Alweld 1548 sticksteer w/ F40 Yam, Solix 10, MK Powerdrive gps tm.
I've been fishing the area fairly regularly for the past couple years, mostly out of my old G3 tunnel hull. Know enough about the area to know I need to know a lot more!
Never was capable of getting far outside until I got my Bay boat. Now I have lots to figure out. Really intrested in learning grouper, and cobia, and other eating fish. Not so much kingfish and Spanish. Fairly solid inshore fisherman already, but always a student.
I guess I'll be down this weekend with the small boat. Prolly thursday. Wife has out of town company coming this weekend.
I would enjoy some local input, I'll spring for lunch if we can meet up. Are you close to St Mark's?
I keep my boat at St Mark's at the Fish Camp and there most weekends

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
All photos copyright @saverymill
1eyefishing

Post by 1eyefishing »

PM sent...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
...other eye hunting.
1eyefishing

Post by 1eyefishing »