Rockin Reds Fish Tournament!

This is where you will find the latest info about changes or updates to the message board.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Your right there scoop. Apologies been fishing for almost 24 hrs in two days and have been feeling the effects of the exposure I believe. I mis read/interpreted what was being said. Still in fish mode lol.

Had a blast. I would have liked to see the redfish division have more opportunities to place and win. Look forward To the next one and hope rock the dock comes back so we can really get after them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop Sea
Site Sponsor

Re: Rockin Reds Fish Tournament!

Post by Scoop Sea »

Red Beard wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:15 pm Your right there scoop. Apologies been fishing for almost 24 hrs in two days and have been feeling the effects of the exposure I believe. I mis read/interpreted what was being said. Still in fish mode lol.

Had a blast. I would have liked to see the redfish division have more opportunities to place and win. Look forward To the next one and hope rock the dock comes back so we can really get after them!

No worries RB, with the various sidepots/calcuttas, along with the overall tourney rules, it can definitely get a little confusing. If you have any suggestions for what needs to be improved (as well as what you think went well) I would encourage you to send a PM to the tournament's Facebook Page. As this was the inaugural Gage Pittman Memorial Tournament, the tournament team is definitely interested in hearing what the participants thought about the tourney overall, as well as on any improvements that can be made.

On a side note, I was the extremely dashing looking fella the anglers were talking to when they came up on stage :-D :-D

Thanks for coming out and fishing, I hope you continue to have tight lines!!! Chris
"Be Careful Not To Confuse Motion With Progress."
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Scoop Sea wrote:
Red Beard wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:15 pm Your right there scoop. Apologies been fishing for almost 24 hrs in two days and have been feeling the effects of the exposure I believe. I mis read/interpreted what was being said. Still in fish mode lol.

No worries RB, with the various sidepots/calcuttas, along with the overall tourney rules, it can definitely get a little confusing. If you have any suggestions for what needs to be improved (as well as what you think went well) I would encourage you to send a PM to the tournament's Facebook Page. As this was the inaugural Gage Pittman Memorial Tournament, the tournament team is definitely interested in hearing what the participants thought about the tourney overall, as well as on any improvements that can be made.

On a side note, I was the extremely dashing looking fella the anglers were talking to when they came up on stage :-D :-D

Thanks for coming out and fishing, I hope you continue to have tight lines!!! Chris
You did a great job by the way. Felt you kept things upbeat and light hearted.

Of course it was a tournament, but the money isn’t what it was all about for me, there to show support for the Pittmans.

And for that redfish jackpot weight to be won the weigh it did was awesome. Couldn’t have asked for a better way for it to be won.

Scoop Sea
Site Sponsor

Re: Rockin Reds Fish Tournament!

Post by Scoop Sea »

Red Beard wrote: June 27th, 2021, 10:36 pm
Scoop Sea wrote:

You did a great job by the way. Felt you kept things upbeat and light hearted.

Of course it was a tournament, but the money isn’t what it was all about for me, there to show support for the Pittmans.

And for that redfish jackpot weight to be won the weigh it did was awesome. Couldn’t have asked for a better way for it to be won.

Thanks RB. The folks at Panacea Waterfronts asked if I'd help out and that was my first time ever on the mic. I grew up down that way so I always try and support PW and their efforts to help that community. Add in the fact that Gage's dad and I have been friends for 25 years and it was hard to tell em no. Glad ya'll enjoyed it and definitely glad you, like many others got it: it wasn't about winning a tourney and taking home $$ it was about honoring a young man and trying to make some positive changes in the future for that area. Tight lines....
"Be Careful Not To Confuse Motion With Progress."