diving trip

This area is for discussing all aspects of diving and spearfishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

diving trip

Post by Gulf Coast »

Last edited by Gulf Coast on March 23rd, 2012, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
big bend gyrene

Re: diving trip

Post by big bend gyrene »

Gulf Coast, link's not working. Try clicking on the "Display BBCodes" button, then look for the "video" button.

Click it, and you'll see code appear that shows the word "video" in two different sets of brackets. Then just past the link info in the center between those two sets of brackets and the video will show right up! :thumbup: :beer:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

I'll work on if Fri, Lee tried to load it this afternoon on an older pc at work. It a cool arse video if you see it
big bend gyrene

Gulf Coast, re-read my message and was afraid what I said might not be clear. The "BBCodes" is through BBF, not Youtube.

When you're replying to a thread, just look to the right of the box where you type and you'll see some checkbox options. Second one down is "BBCodes". Check it, and you'll see code boxes appear immediately above the box where you type text. Then just click the "video" option button. You'll then see the "video" brackets show in the reply text box, and sharing your video is as easy as pasting the same address you tried sharing earlier in between the "video" brackets. Once you paste in the video link between the video code brackets, you can hit "Preview" below the text box and it should show your video as playable if all goes well. :thumbup:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Hell I don't know, it is a cool arse video it you can find it on utube
big bend gyrene

Hey, Gulf Coast, shoot me the Youtube web address for the video to kennedyderm@aol.com and I'll throw it up on here for you! Eager to see the video! :thumbup: :beer:
big bend gyrene

Without further adieu, Gulf Coast's video! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4TevX0LY_g[/video]
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Thanks buddy,I didn't know ther was music on it till I watch it on my phone!