Wanna talk diving and spearfishg?

This area is for discussing all aspects of diving and spearfishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Dixiewreckd

Wanna talk diving and spearfishg?

Post by Dixiewreckd »

I know i would like to meet and talk with some people about these topics. I own a boat and I'm always up for people to throw in some Gas/beer money. We don't just dive. We Dive and Fish. My next trip will be St.Marks or K tower. Ive heard some Cobia have even shone up? :D Need a boat to go on, just sign up and send me a message. And the same works in reveres. If you have a boat and need a good diver/spear-fisher/conventional fisher. Also drop me a message. This is off topic kinda. But I'm currently re-coating my entire boat and hull, minus the bottom paint. So my ole 2001 OX 66 250 will have a pretty boat to push in the water. Tight lines and tighter tail. peace :smt006
Jollyman

Re: Wanna talk diving and spearfishg?

Post by Jollyman »

I am slowly working my way toward spear fishing have 2 guns 3 boats and very little courage. I want to go tho soon. Have a couple of buds who are more experienced to go with. I will drop you a pm as I get my ducks lined up. Talk to you soon.
Dixiewreckd

Post by Dixiewreckd »

Jollyman wrote:I am slowly working my way toward spear fishing have 2 guns 3 boats and very little courage. I want to go tho soon. Have a couple of buds who are more experienced to go with. I will drop you a pm as I get my ducks lined up. Talk to you soon.

Cool. Im gonna go out of st marks about 16 miles tomorrow. Ill let yall know how i do.
konrad

Post by konrad »

Last week when I was off shore the water was still the color of tea. If it’s cleared up any please let me know because I’d like to bring my tanks along Sun when I go out.
Jollyman

Post by Jollyman »

I got a report via was 50 feet last weekend at Robby's reef.?
Dixiewreckd

Post by Dixiewreckd »

Dixiewreckd wrote:
Jollyman wrote:I am slowly working my way toward spear fishing have 2 guns 3 boats and very little courage. I want to go tho soon. Have a couple of buds who are more experienced to go with. I will drop you a pm as I get my ducks lined up. Talk to you soon.

Cool. Im gonna go out of st marks about 16 miles tomorrow. Ill let yall know how i do.

Water out of st marks 16 + miles was crystal. Sorry its a lil late but. Get out there before it gets to cold to dive.
niceShoot

Post by niceShoot »

Necro thread, but I'm always looking to spearfish more locally. Currently drive to Destin regularly to get my fix. Give me a shout if you need a ride along!