Anyone going out this weekend?

This area is for discussing all aspects of diving and spearfishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

supfisher

Anyone going out this weekend?

Post by supfisher »

Stuck in Tallahassee with no boat would love to give someone some gas money and beer to go out freedive spearfishing this weekend or anytime this summer. Feel free to give me a call or text (904)314-0803 names Brandon. I have buddies in the same situation as me so getting a crew wouldnt be a problem. Thanks for the consideration. I'll leave my most recent video so I dont bore anyone too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZbco1xXt4o
AmericanFishingTeam

Re: Anyone going out this weekend?

Post by AmericanFishingTeam »

On a side note nice Cobia in your video. Welcome to the tallahassee struggle my friend lol
pizzle4

Post by pizzle4 »

You're crazy man....I like you, but you're crazy.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

What depths are you looking to free dive?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
supfisher

Post by supfisher »

Salty Gator wrote:What depths are you looking to free dive?
I am currently comfortable in a little less than 50ft but that should change very soon after my upcoming Bimini trip. Thanks for the comments guys still looking for some free dive buddies! Also trying to sell a KTM dirtbike to buy my own boat if anyone is interested!
bigphishy

Post by bigphishy »

Great shots with the spear gun and camera!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

supfisher wrote:
I am currently comfortable in a little less than 50ft but that should change very soon after my upcoming Bimini trip. Thanks for the comments guys still looking for some free dive buddies! Also trying to sell a KTM dirtbike to buy my own boat if anyone is interested!
It's gotten a lot hotter since this was posted. There may be some shootable fish in less than 50. What are you looking for hogs? Grouper? Do you have numbers or would we use mine?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
supfisher

Post by supfisher »

Salty Gator wrote:
supfisher wrote:
It's gotten a lot hotter since this was posted. There may be some shootable fish in less than 50. What are you looking for hogs? Grouper? Do you have numbers or would we use mine?

Hey man sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I havent checked this forum in awhile. All I have are public numbers but they seem to produce when I can get out there. I got a 60lb lemon on labor day at a tower. I would love to shoot hogs and groupers, text call or pm me if you want my names Brandon. (904)314-0803.