What would you do?

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

What would you do?

Post by milto »

GusMccrae

Re: What would you do?

Post by GusMccrae »

The proper thing would be to grab the rope on the front of their boat and tie them off to your boat and take them for a ride. I can’t stand rude behavior.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

The phrase ramming speed comes to mind. Actually, I would move off, write down the boat numbers and call the law.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

GusMccrae wrote:The proper thing would be to grab the rope on the front of their boat and tie them off to your boat and take them for a ride. I can’t stand rude behavior.
I've never thought of that tactic, but I LOVE IT!! :lol: :lol: As Chris (FWC - Fish With Chris) would say ZOOOMIE SPEEDS!!!!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

I’d put holes in the boat
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

milto wrote:
GusMccrae wrote:The proper thing would be to grab the rope on the front of their boat and tie them off to your boat and take them for a ride. I can’t stand rude behavior.
I've never thought of that tactic, but I LOVE IT!! :lol: :lol: As Chris (FWC - Fish With Chris) would say ZOOOMIE SPEEDS!!!!
I'd zoomie speed them out of there so fast.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

I suppose the ramming guys were thinking they were in the right and trying to move "trespassers" off their property. In Florida, the water is owned by the state and if accessible by navigation, you are permitted to "float" in/on it(as long as you do not need to touch bottom or shore that is privately owned).
That is definitely a situation for law enforcement intervention, assuming the ramming guys were able swim to shore from the middle of the lake after their boat sunk.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

i would've picked up something with treble hooks and went to casting and snatching. if they kept ramming my boat then one of us would've had a whooped arse.

I'm sure there's more to the story but the guys in the jon boat had no right do act the way they did. none.
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

Salty Gator wrote:I’d put holes in the boat
F-that.. I'd put holes in them.

Record event, "I was in fear of my life" and lawyer up.
One Keeper

Post by One Keeper »

:smt071 Nuff said!
WetBandit

Post by WetBandit »

procraftwes wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:I’d put holes in the boat
F-that.. I'd put holes in them.

Record event, "I was in fear of my life" and lawyer up.
This is what stand your ground laws are for, right?
RED ZONE 48

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I WOULD SHOOT HIM WITH MY FLAIR GUN .
Last edited by RED ZONE 48 on August 30th, 2019, 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

What probably would have happened for me is that I would have blacked out. When I woke up, my least expensive fishing pole would be broken to pieces and the two arseholes would have been covered in welts corresponding to the diameter of the pole. Someone would have had an arse whooping.

Glad I carry a gaff!
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

RED ZONE 48 wrote:CALL FWC , THE GAME WARDEN IN THE AREA, OR PANAMA CITY FWC OFFICE AND REPORT THIS WITH NOW , THEY WILL LOVE TO NAIL THESE A** H***"S , GET QUOTES FOR BOAT DAMAGE AND SUE THEM FOR THE DAMAGE,

IF THEY ARE EMPLOYEES OF THE MARINA ALSO SUE THE MARINA , CONTACT THE LOCAL TV STATION AND SEE IF THEY WILL RUN THIS ON THE NEWS, THE LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WILL MOST LIKELY KNOW

THESE 2 FOOLS. IF YOU DON'T GET RESULTS CALL THE TALLAHASSEE OFFICE OF THE FWC AND TELL THEM WHAT HAS HAPPENED THINGS WILL GET DONE FOR SURE. WITH THE HURRICANE COMING IT MAY TAKE LONGER

THAN USUAL BECAUSE ABOUT HALF OF THE OFFICERS WILL BE ON HURRICANE DETAIL. GOOD LUCK .
Where are you from brother? That’s not how we handle stuff ‘round he’a :lol:
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

onefishtwofish wrote:What probably would have happened for me is that I would have blacked out. When I woke up, my least expensive fishing pole would be broken to pieces and the two arseholes would have been covered in welts corresponding to the diameter of the pole. Someone would have had an arse whooping.

Glad I carry a gaff!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What’s the least expensive rod on your boat Doc? And my bet is, you have something better than a gaff close by :wink: